CEO | Leadership Science Institute
Mr. Anderson is the senior international Executive Leadership Coach, CEO and Founder of the Leadership Science Institute, LLC. He is a Certified Master Coach (CMC). He is a senior executive with equal blend of technical, business, managerial and public sector skills developed during experience with several “Fortune 500” companies and local municipalities. He is also Certified in Applied Neuroscience.
He has extensive experience in helping his international executive clients to be successful. He helps them expand and grow their careers and/or businesses through skills assessments, coaching and training. In addition, he helps them to train and develop their professional staffs. He possesses the unique ability to help his clients attract, retain, and motivate outstanding management and professional leaders. His company was awarded the “2020 Top Leadership Development Company” by Manage HR magazine and “2021 Top Leadership Development Company” by HRTech Outlook Magazine.
Mr. Anderson was an Adjunct Professor in Business and Management at Front Range Community College (FRCC) in Westminster, Colorado where he taught a variety of business courses. Today, he is a State appointed Business Adviser to the FRCC system. He is an official facilitator for the World Business and Executive Coach Summit (WBECS). As a Certified Business Advisor for the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Small Business Development Centers (SBDC), he helped businesses to start, expand and grow.
He was a publicly elected official. He held the positions of City Council Member and County Commissioner for the City and County of Broomfield in the State of Colorado.
He is the author/co-author of the following books:
- “Unwrapping the CIO: Demystifying the Chief Information Officer Position” (iUniverse Publishing: September, 2006)
- “Powerful People Are Powerful IT Professionals: Your Daily Guide to Becoming a Powerful Information Systems Person” (iUniverse Publishing: January, 2007)
- “I Am Unemployed … Now What Do I Do?: An Organized Approach to Becoming Employed” (iUniverse Publishing: June, 2011)
- “I Am An Unemployed Christian … Now What Do I Do?: An Organized Approach to Becoming An Employed Christian” (WestBow Press: March, 2013).
- “Psychology of Business Success: A Practical Guide to Successful Leadership” (Minibük: December, 2017) – From Wayne’s Pocket Leadership Series
- “Coaching Perspectives VIII: The Magic of Executive Coaching” (Center for Coaching Certification: November, 2018)
He is a U.S. Navy veteran. He holds degrees in Organizational Leadership, Information Technology and Business Finance and is a keynote speaker on various motivational topics for both public and private organizations. He also holds positions on a variety of non-profit boards of directors.
He resides in Westminster, Colorado USA.