Work Based Learning Workshop Series for Employers
The Arvada Chamber, in partnership with Jeffco Public Schools and Jeffco Business and Workforce Center, will be hosting a Work-Based Learning Workshop on August 17, 23, and 31 from 8:30-11:30am at THRIVE Workplace in Arvada.
RSVP HERE to express your interest in attending this 3-part work-based learning series for businesses.
Employers will have the opportunity to participate in this three-part workshop series intended to help you EXPLORE, EXPAND and ENGAGE in cutting-edge work-based learning opportunities.
With the support of work-based learning professionals, you will walk away having created an action plan for creating and/or expanding WBL opportunities at your company.
This series will focus on:
- Why businesses are engaging more with work-based learning
- Different WBL opportunities, including internships, apprenticeships, and other career training
- Meeting the different partner stakeholders to support your growth
- Where you might find great candidates
- Grant opportunities that are available to help cover the cost of development or intern wages.
- Learning from companies who have implemented WBL within their organization
- Create your company’s Work-Based Learning Support Documents and Action Plans