Lean 101: Full-Day Training with Simulation
Lean concepts and tools have the potential to transform your organization. Join us for this full-day training to embrace the power of Lean!
During this training, your team will learn how to apply the key principles of Lean through classroom time and by participating in hands-on simulation exercises.
- Learn and understand the basic principles and terminology of Lean
- Identify the eight wastes of Lean
- Differentiate between value-added and non-value-added activities
- Apply Lean tools like 5S, Pull, Kanban, Takt Time, Cell Design, and Quick Changeover
- Begin implementing Lean practices
Certificates of completion will be issued at the end of the training session.
This training is available and applicable to any type of organization. Although widely used in manufacturing practices, Lean concepts can transform any business — from hospitals and libraries to hair salons and daycare centers.
About the instructor:
John Samilian is a Lean Expert and Six Sigma Black Belt with over 20 years of experience and a proven track record in efficiency improvement, cost reduction, process improvement, Lean implementation, organizational redesign and corporate culture change, product development, customer focus, materials management, and supply chain.