Colorado State of Aerospace
What You’ll Learn:
- With the second largest aerospace economy in the country, what makes Colorado a premier location for aerospace and aviation companies and startups? Why has it become a hub for “flight”?
- The number of aerospace and aviation companies in the Denver South region has increased every year over the last 10 years. For how much longer will this momentum persist?
- How is Colorado’s environment fostering economy-driving and “out-of-this-world” innovations?
- With many aerospace companies relocating to Colorado, what impact is this having on leasing activity and new developments?
- What initiatives and programs are being put in place to incentivize new developments and expand corporate footprints in the region?
How You’ll Do More Business:
Colorado’s aerospace industry is a critical driver of the state’s economic growth. Having natural features such as being positioned 5,300 feet above sea level, possessing a strategic location, and containing miles of open land, Colorado is attracting aerospace and aviation companies to the region. Find out where there is room for opportunities, and where to capitalize on these trends. Join us and the region’s best as we dive deep into the market and the trends impacting its growth.
Who Attends: Brokers, owners, developers, investors, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions, government officials and more!
Why You Should Attend: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the market in Colorado to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.