The MEP Supply Chain Optimization program is a set of offerings designed to meet the needs of manufacturers and to help increase their competitive edge. These programs promote a better flow of product from suppliers to customers resulting in reduced costs, improved quality and shortened lead times. Manufacturers, regardless of size, or degree of supply chain maturity, can benefit from the concepts and strategies deployed in a ‘show and do’ model.
These programs are:
- Leadership Overview – This half-day event solidifies the importance of assessing the landscape for Supply Chain Optimization participation. Intended for leaders of manufacturing organizations, it is a brief summary of the benefits and the approach that this program offers.
- Executive Engagement – This two-day event is intended to help manufacturers chart the voyage and strategize their supply chain optimization journey.
- Partner Engagement – Partners and suppliers are pivotal in navigating the course or carrying out the strategy and planning as mapped by the tier above, or on their own accord.
- Risk Management – Avoiding the obstacles within the manufacturing environment takes skill and strategy. This engagement provides an opportunity to devise an overall risk mitigation plan to address these concerns.
- Total Cost of Ownership – The importance of calculating total cost for every activity in the supply stream cannot be overlooked. This session helps you sharpen the focus utilizing a comprehensive software tool for determining the true total cost of ownership.