1881 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80202
World Trade Day – Advancing Colorado Around the World
Date: May 19, 2015
Event Location: Ritz-Carlton Denver
Address: 1881 Curtis St, Downtown Denver
Event Register Link:
Click here to register!
The planning for the 42nd Annual World Trade Day Conference is well underway, where the Rocky Mountain Region gathers in celebration for a full-day conference exploring international business and investment opportunities.
This year’s theme, “Advancing Colorado around the Globe,” will feature global business opportunities for Colorado’s most innovative and advanced industries in our state – Advanced Manufacturing, Aerospace, Bioscience, Clean Technology/Energy, Electronics, Engineering/ Infrastructure, and Information Technology. While these industries will be featured throughout the day, all industries are welcome. World Trade Day presents the best opportunity of the year to network and learn from all companies doing business internationally.
Highlights will include:
- Live Simulation: An international supply chain management and finance simulation presented by The Cool Connection. International facilitators will join in on this global, experiential educational tool that takes all of the topics the World Trade Center teaches on an annual basis and lets participants apply topics through a real-life scenario of turning a company around into a profitable, global business.
Here are things customers are saying about the simulation:
- The simulation is highly interactive and realistic. Great training tool! – DHL
- One highlight was experiencing the real-0life dependencies and being able to see the effects of decision-making on the bottom line. – Deutsche Bank
- This tool highlights how coordination and communication amongst management is the key; not just the performance of any individual department. – Citibank
- One-on-one business appointments with international delegates attending the conference, including the State of Colorado’s international consultant network representing Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Scandanavia, South Korea, Taiwan, UAE and the Arab Gulf, UK, and an AM-Cham-led business delegation from Slovenia. To request an appointment, please email us by May 1, 2015 and indicate your country of interest.
- Presentation of the Governor’s Award for Excellence in Exporting.
- Keynote speakers showcasing the importance of global business in the advanced industries.
- Networking reception with the Rocky Mountain Region’s international business community.
For more information, stay tuned to our website or feel free to contact us at 303-393-6198.