Thursday, September 23, 2021 | 9AM – 3:30PM MT
Larimer County Fairgrounds
5280 Arena Circle
Loveland, CO 80538
Manufacturing STRONGER Than Ever | Connect. Collaborate. Celebrate.
○ Meet with qualified decision-makers
○ Visit over 70 exhibitors showcasing innovative products and services
○ Network with top companies in Colorado and across the nation
○ Learn and share best practices
Northern Colorado Manufacturing Partnership is pleased to host the manufacturing trade show IN PERSON showcasing Colorado’s expanding manufacturing sector, connecting suppliers, manufacturers and public partners. The Partnership will be following state and local guidelines. Past attendees of the show have included business owners, presidents, CEOs, sales and business development managers, sales representatives, buyers, marketing coordinators, students, educators, and more.
Did You Know…
Manufacturers in Colorado account for 6.82% ($25.15 billion) of total output in the state, employing 5.41% of the workforce? Top Colorado manufacturing sectors represented at the NOCOM trade show includes computers & technology, aerospace & defense, metals, plastics, machinery, wood, engineering & design, packaging & logistics, services and more. Sample list of past exhibitors here.
What if you could…
Connect with local and national buyers, supply chain and prospective employees? Collaborate and identify opportunities and/or gaps to grow your business? Celebrate the incredible work manufacturers have done despite the challenges from this past year?
NOCOM Event Schedule
Wednesday, September 22nd
1 p.m. – 4 p.m. – Exhibitor Move In
3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – NOCOM KICKOFF NETWORKING B2B – Sponsored by H2 Solutions
Connect, collaborate and celebrate over drinks, hors d’oeuvres and prize drawings. Ticketed event.
Thursday, September 23rd
8 a.m. – Coffee Connections | Exclusive to Exhibitors – Sponsor Available
Network with other exhibitors prior to the trade show doors opening.
9 a.m. – Exhibition Hall Opens – Venue Sponsor Available
Featuring over 70 exhibitors
1:00 p.m. – 2 p.m.– Student Experience – Sponsored by Metalcraft Industries
Regional high school students visit exhibitors that offer workplace learning programs
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Job Fair Followed by Job Fair Networking Reception – Sponsored by Nordson Medical
Job seekers meet with leading manufacturers looking to hire talent. Job fair networking reception begins at 4PM
3:30 p.m. – NOCOM Closes
Cost: Pre-Registered Attendee Tickets $15.00 and Job Seekers & Students FREE
LIMIT SOLICITATION: We ask our service providers to respect that the NOCOM event day is for our manufacturing community to come together in a collaborative environment to support one another. To build your business and network with attendees, please consider purchasing a service provider exhibitor booth to showcase your services at NOCOM. We couldn’t do business day to day without all of you, but kindly request that you honor the mutual manufacturing collaborative environment NOCOM represents and limit any direct solicitation as an event attendee. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Attendees will be able to:
- Visit over 70 exhibitor booths showcasing innovative products and services
- Build strategic partnerships and celebrate manufacturing
- Meet with qualified decision makers
- Network with top Colorado companies
- Speaker Hall: Attend education sessions lead by industry leaders sharing best practices
- Meet with companies looking to hire skilled workers
- Trade Show App: Access show schedule, trade show floor map, exclusive offers and exhibitor contacts
Kickoff B2B Networking Reception
Join us for the NOCOM Trade Show Kick-Off the evening before the show. Network in a relaxed and fun environment. Enjoy beer, wine, hors d’oeuvres and prize drawings. Exhibitors can set up their booth before 3:30PM and then attend the kick-off party! Kickoff B2B event is made possible by H2 Solutions. Prize drawings sponsored by Northern Colorado Manufacturing Sector Partnership and Encore Electric.
Cost: $20.00 | Register Here
Exhibitor Booth Tickets
Exhibit and meet with qualified decision-makers in need of your products and services. Previous shows have hosted over 800 attendees and hope to reach similar numbers in 2021. See a sample list of past exhibitors here. NOCOM has partnered up with Larimer County and partners to offer a job fair in the afternoon of the trade show 2-4PM. Invite your HR/Hiring Manager to meet with job seekers looking to work in manufacturing. More details here.
Join us to celebrate the incredible work manufacturers have done despite the challenges from this past year!The NOCOM 2021 show will follow all COVID19 state and local safety guidelines to keep attendees’ safety a priority.
Cost: 10X10 Booth $450; 10X20 $675 and Prime Location $150 additional | Purchase Booth Here
- Each booth includes pipe and drape, side curtains, 8’ table with tablecloth, two chairs, and electrical power. The exhibit hall is not carpeted. WIFI available at no charge.
- Exhibitor Passes: As an exhibitor you receive 5 passes for your staff at the tradeshow.
- Exclusive Coffee Connections: Network with other exhibitors prior to the trade show doors opening.
- Speaker Hall: Attend education sessions lead by industry leaders sharing best practices.
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit: Invite your network to the show by using the marketing kit that includes an event flyer, poster & signature ad.
- Trade Show App: Showcase your company details with links to your website, social media and contact details.
- Includes participation in the optional job fair.
- Limited Kickoff B2B Networking Reception: Celebrate with attendees to enjoy drinks, hors d’oeuvres and prizes to close the trade show. Separate ticket required for this event.