Manufacturer’s Edge (ME) is a private-non-profit group serving Colorado businesses and industry for the past twenty-five (25) years. ME is looking for a creative and high-performing individual based in Colorado who can lead, manage, expand, and strengthen our Revenue Growth Team. The ideal candidate has “heads-down” sales experience and at least ten (10) years of leadership/ management experience preferably in a sales team. The Revenue Growth Team is responsible for developing client relationships, managing projects, and generating revenue.
As a part of our Operations Leadership Team, the Director of Revenue Growth & Development reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for coaching their team and working with the Director of Client Services, and the Director of Operations to implement processes and strategies to deliver on project and company KPIs.
Familiarity with manufacturing practices and trends is a plus. We are looking for someone who has achieved demonstrated success in sales, and client relationship management, but has also worked as part of a management team across an enterprise to integrate sales into broader business strategies.
At ME we firmly believe that finding the right people is key to building a great business for ourselves and our clients. We are deliberate about recruiting talented and professional people. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions allows our employees and community to flourish. We are a non-profit run like a business and are a progressive consulting company evolving a new model for client engagement. The role of the Director of Revenue Growth is critical to the evolution of our business.
ME is an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to our Core Values:
- We are Mission Driven
- We are Trustworthy
- We are Respectful
- We are Stronger Together
- We are Proactive
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
As part of our strategic plan for growth and innovation, we are expanding our team and our services with the goal of increasing market penetration and doubling our revenues over the next two years. The ideal candidate for the Director of Revenue Growth is goal-oriented and can be both manager and mentor to the people on their team as we change the way we work with our clients. Key accountabilities of this job:
- Establishing sales targets for the team as a whole and for individuals on the team.
- Holding the team and individuals accountable for hitting performance targets, following processes, and collaborating with other departments in the company.
- Managing the team for improved results while adhering to the culture of ME.
Requirements and Experience
From a skills perspective the Director should have experience and tools to behave in a way that supports company goals and company culture, including:
- Understanding and using a long-term client relationship model for sales rather than a point-solution product-sales model.
- Being a leader as well as a manager.
- Understanding and practicing that people and the team are company assets, holding people accountable for results while also helping them grow in their jobs and improve what they contribute to the company.
- Adopting a culture of trust and community and respectfully working with their team and the broader company team in a spirit of collaboration and partnership.
- Understanding that sales is one component of a larger enterprise, not the driving component.
- Working with other department directors in a collaborative and supportive way and avoiding an “us-them” attitude toward other departments.
ME offers competitive salaries and access to a full suite of benefits including, but not limited to:
- health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance for employees and dependents
- flexible spending and dependent care accounts,
- retirement savings accounts,
- a flexible work schedule,
- generous paid time-off including vacation and sick leave, and holidays
About Manufacturer’s Edge
As the NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Center for Colorado, ME delivers comprehensive, proven solutions to Colorado manufacturers through coaching, training and consulting services that meet critical needs from process improvement and workforce development to specialized business practices including supply chain integration, innovation, and technology transfer. The MEP National Network consists of 51 MEP Centers, one in every state and Puerto Rico, and over 1,400 trusted advisors in over 385 MEP service locations. ME works with MEP partners across the country to provide clients with access to resources and consistent quality services and programs wherever are located.
Salary Range $125,000-$135,000
Qualified candidates should submit resume, cover letter and at least two professional references electronically with subject line: Director of Revenue Growth & Development to email@example.com